Storage Location Mandatory for Free item in Sales Order

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi .

I have 2 line items in my SO

1. Standard-ZTAN

2. Free-ZTNN

i need to activate and stop delivery creation for  if Storage loc not maintained Free item.

I have assigned same incompletion procedure for both items, its working for ZTAN and its not working for ZTNN.

I have assigned different incompletion procedure for both items, still  its working for ZTAN and its not working for ZTNN.

in both incompletion procedure i have included LGORT with warning message.

as system is not confirming the qty for ZTNN item so in delivery ZTNN item qty is not appeaing.

is  there any config missing?

Reg,

Antaa21

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please provide some screenshot>

What do you mean by "its not working for ZTNN"? What's the phenomenon?

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

without storage location in SO for free item(ZTNN) delivery document is getting created, which should not get created.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Storage Location will not flow automatically in Sale order.  It has to be keyed in manually.  If it is coming automatically for the other item category, then you need to check whether USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION exit is in place where you have to add the required logic.

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to assign two different incompletion procedures to both items. For Free item's procedure you need to enter LGORT as well in incompletion log so that system mark this order as incomplete if store is not entered.

This is standard settings and should work. You must be missing something. Please check again your settings.

Thank$

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

I understand the problem now.

You set different incompleteness procedure for the two items. And the incompleteness procedures should have been working fine in sales order.

Main item is complete. And free goods item is incomplete.

Now, you are able to create delivery for the main item. Free goods item is not in delivery.

(This is correct because incomplete status of 1 item will not affect other items.)

But, your purpose is to deliver the main item and free goods item together. Without the free goods, you don't want to deliver the main item.

Is my understanding right?

If so, you can use delivery group (VBAP-GRKOR). Set the same delivery group value for the main item and free goods item. Your requirement will be achieved.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Hualin