cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call FM from webdynpro with table parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people..

I am trying to invoke a function module from Webdynpro abap  with no success.

The function Module has two table parameters (In the context is in CHANGING NODE).

Someone know the steps to fill the TABLE PARAMETERS  to execute the FM ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

i am not sure why you are facing difficulty calling a Function module in Webdynpro ABAP.

Webdynpro ABAP doesnt require any different approach to consume an existing function module.

Please check  your parameters properly and use the FM as you would use it in any other ABAP objects.

If you are still facing issue, kindly share the error or syntax error you are encountering.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The exisiting function module has " TABLE PARAMETERS" and i need to fill the from abap, because they are RANGE TYPE.

and i am not sure how to do it.

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

i really dont know your proficiency in ABAP, so i will start with a basic example of range creation and data population. Please forgive me if you are asking something totally different.

DATA: spfli_wa TYPE spfli,
      r_carrid TYPE RANGE OF spfli-carrid,
      r_carrid_line LIKE LINE OF r_carrid.

r_carrid_line-sign   = 'I'.
r_carrid_line-option = 'BT'.
r_carrid_line-low    = lv_value. // your values
r_carrid_line-high   = lv_value_high. // your value if it has a high value if not blank.
APPEND r_carrid_line TO r_carrid.

you can then pass the range r_carrid to the FM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry .. I am not native english speaker..

I know how to fill the range table type.

i ve implemented a select options,

the values from the select options i got them, i need to put them in the fm execution.

The Function module have 3 importing parameters:
i_indsoloactivo type char.

2 types  ZESTRFCRANGE ( Range of)

* FM function module execution

lo_componentcontroller->ejecutar_empresa_lista(

i_indsoloactivo =      lv_chk_bloq             "

).

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

i am expecting your actual function module call will be inside the component controller method ejecutar_empresa_lista(),

When the FM is called, the parameter passed should be of same type as the function module definition. If the parameter is defined as Range , then exact type of the range should be passed.

Try creating a new range and then pass the value you get from select option. Make sure the type passed is same as the type FM is expecting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it works
thanks

Answers (0)