cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI Launch pad errror

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When i am launching the UI pad, I have received the below error.

The SICF services is activated and TRFC is working fine.

May be single sign on setup is required on this? I am not sure.

Regards

Karthik.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Have you activate & maintain the SDATA & ODATA Services for the service "GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL" in activate & maintain the services, if not please maintain the SDATA & ODATA services with call browser through the following path -

IMG>>SAP NetWeaver>>Gateway>>OData Channel>>Administration>>General Settings>>Activate and Maintain Services

Call browser & clean the Cache.

if the error still persist check you maintain the Task id for the specific workfow.

in

SPRO>IMG>Purchasing>Purchasing Requisition>Approve Purchase Requisition App>Specify Workflow Task IDs for Approve Requisitions App

if not please maintain.

thanks & regards,

Ankur Chauhan

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Are you sure that the OData service GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL is activated in the gateway system with the correct system alias? Also does the user have the role SAP_MM_PR_APV_APP assigned in the back end system?

Please check the error in the transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG which might give more details about this error.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Role SAP_MM_PR_APV_APP has been assigned to the user in Back end system and No Error  log in Transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG from NW Gateway server.

Still issue is persist, what was cause of the issue?

Regards

Karthik.M

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the SICF node corresponding to the service GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL active? What is the result of executing the service from the gateway client?

Also check in SU53 in both the gateway system and back end system to check if there are any missing authorizations.

Regards,

Saurabh