cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPWorkmanager 6.3 metermanagement - Button unavailable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In sap WOrkManager, any actions button are available, in workOrder or in operation even in actions.

User parameter seems ok, autorisations too. We use the standard agentry (no change for the moment)

Thank's a lot for your help

Carole

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Most of those options are only available for the started work order.  You can only have one work order in process at a time.  Look through your list and select the started work order then most of those options will enable.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't start a workOrder in workManager? And How in sap I can start a workOrder? For the moment the status is just print.

THank you for your help

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can't start a WO right now because you already have a WO on your device that has been started.  Work Manager tracks some additional status values as user status and mobile status values.  Your screen shots are not very clear so I can't say for sure but it looks like the third work order in your list is already started.  You can tell by the icon in the list.  If you select that WO you will be able to put it on hold or complete it and then you can start another WO.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP you can start multiple work order at a time.

but in Agentry client there is a rule which check number of started order. if there is already a started order you will not be able to start another same time. If your requirement says you can start multiple order at a time then you have to change the enable rule..

Answers (0)