Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot Skip

dunky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot achieve to avoid the inspection at GR with a material/vendor certified.

- Vendor Master: I have mantained the "Actual QM sus" with the relevant value.

- QM info record: I have mantained the same "Existing QM sys" value as at the vendor master and I have selected the value "Inspection active, if vendor is not certified" at the "Insp.control" field.

- Material master:  I have mantained the "Target QM system" with a value that includes the "Existin QM sys" and the "Actual QM sys".

Despite this, the system creates a lot inspection when I do the GR.

¿What i'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Regards,

OCS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ocr,

First ensure the actual QM system is activated with certification in OQB7 ???

Same actual system has been assigned in the vendor master and Quality info record ??

what is the DMR Rule you are using to skip the inspection lots ??

and at what level you want make the inspection skip i.e. lot level or characteristic level ??

Steps for the SKIP lot procedure for a certified vendors

1.Activate the actual QM system(1299) through OQB7 and assign the same to vendor master

2 Maintain the DMR Rule, Skip allowed  in the material master

3.Maintain the Skip lot at what level in the Quality plan header level by assigning the DMR Rule

4.Create the quality level QDL1 for the material by assigning the DMR Rule and next stage

5.Maintain the Quality info record with vendor and material combination

then do the GRN as per the DMR Rule system will generate the inspection lots

i.e. If the DMR is 5 1st lot will get inspect and remaining 5 lots will skip

Regards,

Venkatesh..

dunky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. I forgot to activate the flag at OQB7.

Then, the normal behaivour is to don't allow to create the purchase order displaying an error message.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz go through this discussion

Regards,

S Ahmed

dunky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarfaraz,

It's not the same issue. In the case related in that post he wants to skip de lot inspection in any case. I only want to skip the lot inspection if the vendor is certified with the same QM system as the material needs.

Is it posible?

Regards.

OCS

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Of course it is possible. Plz check this SAP Library and follow the master data configuration.

Inspection Skip for Certified Vendors - QM in Procurement (QM-PT-RP-PRC) - SAP Library

Regards

S Ahmed