Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitter Channel not recognized

deepika_raikode
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an RECADV ICO, inbound flow, where splitters are created in Seeburger. Now when partner is trying to send edi files, it is being routed through different party and different flow for this interface. Can you please suggest something here.

Regards,

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you provide more details on what the Splitter Set Up Looks like and the corresponding ICO configuration?

Also, share the input data and the ICO triggered for the same.

My guess here would be : Your Splitter Configuration is incorrect which is leading to the message being sent to another ICO or it could be the data does not match what your Splitter is expecting.

Regards,

Bhavesh

deepika_raikode
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Splitter entries are maintained as below

Below is the Func Acknowledgement flow

After taking the attached input EDI file, it should be routed to Accepted flow for this splitter.

Let me know if you require any further details.

Thanks,

Deepika Raikode

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • The attached EDI seems to be a invalid EDI file. Have you checked the file in a EDI Editor like EDI Pad?
  • What is the Module configuration of your AS2 Channel?
  • What does the Runtime Logs of the AS2 Channel show? Can you share the same?
S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a quick check with your EDI file and it has several issues :

1. there are several blanks behind the UNA and UNB segments. (which I have removed for testing)

2. next test showed that the INP-Segment is wrong (as it required a previous CDI-Segment)

3. next error i encountered (after removing the INP) was that the LIN-segment is wrong => which is also clear as the LIN is depending on a CPS-segment (which is also missing in the file).

... then I stopped my review/testing as it seems that this file has so many issues that you should ask your partner to send you new (and correct) data, following the EDIFACT-Guidelines.

Kind Regards

Stefan

deepika_raikode
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Yes, it had so many issues and after correcting them all it processed successfully.

Regards,

Deepika Raikode

Answers (0)