Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export button under related document tab for PO

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

We have a requirement to add Export button to the related document tab for PO . When I checked the component is /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_HISTORY and this component is used as history table for all busobjects. Is it possible to add standard Export button , though I have added a custom export button but its not working as expected . Can someone provide me the code for the same .

Thanks

gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Any reply on this . I am looking for the option to add Export button on WDA component  /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_HISTORY . I was able to add the button but not sure how to proceed with the code and converting the table into text and then putting into excel is creating a problem . Can someone guide me with another option as well .

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

Any reply on this . Has anyone done this enhancement before . We are on SRM 7.0 Ehp3 and this functionality was there in SRM 4.0

Thanks

Gaurav

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Only adding this button in PO is meaningless. I suggest you refer to export functionality in RFx and I am afraid that enhancement coding has been implemented to achieve this.

BR,
Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy Li,

We are working on ECS. I don't have a system where I can check the export functionality in RFx . Can you please provide me some inputs . As I couldn't able to find any solution on SCN so I started to do enhancement .

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam