Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Administrate AdaptativeJobServer default Destinations

Hello,

I was using in 3.1 SDK an VB.NET application to manage the JobServer Destinations (SMTP, FTP, ...)

I try to migrate this application in 4.1 but I have a problem to manage the AdaptativeJobServer.

The Plugininterface seem to doesn't work properly, I 'am using the 32bits runtime SDK and I try with the 64bits also.

The exception is always the same with Visual Studio : Class not registered ...

The activation work properly but the SmtpOptions always failed.

Have you got an idea ?

Thanks a lot.

MLOPEZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imports CrystalDecisions.Enterprise

Imports CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.Desktop

Imports CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.Admin

Imports CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.Dest

.../...

Try

Dim MyServeurAdmin As New JobServerAdmin(myServeur.ServerAdmin)

Dim MyServeurDest = MyServeurAdmin.Destinations.Item(1)

MyServeurDest.Enabled = True

Dim smtpOptions As New SmtpOptions(MyServeurDest.PluginInterface)

.../...

Former Member
replied

That's the real challenge.  If you go to http://help.sap.com/bobip and then find the version you're using on the left, there will be a "Development Information" link in the middle of the page.  That should take you to where you can download the .NET SDK API documentation which may have that information - I wouldn't expect much, though, because the documentation is not that great.

Another option would be to open a ticket with SAP.  When doing this, make sure that you select the BI-DEV-NET component for the ticket, which will take you directly to the developer support team.  I have actually had some very good experiences working with these folks.

-Dell

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question