cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure Scheme Formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read all the posts related to key figure scheme but unable to get the solution. My requirement is to calculate cost based on volume that is i want to calculate per MT cost. For example : Sales volume/sale quantity, cogs/sales quantity. In short I want to divided all the revenue and cost by volume and show it in separate column. Through KFS i am unable to do. So if I use User Exit COPA0005 then how would i achieve the result.

Please advice.

Regards,

Varsha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha

Neither KFS nor COPA0005 would help achieve this

You should try this in KE34/KE35 itself.. Double click outside a column, choose FORMULA option and you should be able to create this formula

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I am using KE95 report but in formula option I am unable to maintain this kind of formula as I want to divide cost & revenue of each rows with volume so that I could get INR per tonne cost based on volume. Is there any workaround ?

Regards,

Varsha

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I need to see your report.. Can you send a screenshot please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Below is the screenshot of the report. I tried formula using KFS and in column INR per MT column I was able to insert those KFS but got an error for total row as below.

Regards

varsha

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you want to divide and with what?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For e.g. Net sales / Volume, Other income/volume. I am able to do this through KFS. Only in total rows getting error. I am getting the required result. Need more testing.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally, you can add a row under each row and insert the formula to divide by Volume

Or

Copy this report into another report, insert these rows and hide the Original rows. So you have only % in that report

Or

For the formula rows you can choose "No Cell Processing" so that the formula does not apply to those rows

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay !!! Will try out the solution. I am closing this thread

Answers (0)