Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEUPL and MRP processed indicator

jez_lawson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Every weekend we run a NEUPL MRP run for all plants at our company.  My understanding was that this would reset the processed indicator on the MRP lists regardless of whether the planning situation had changed.  Recently a couple of examples have come to light where the indicator had not reset and this impacted our business.  I ran some experiments in a test client and it appears a new MRP list is generated (looking at the date stamps) but the processing indicator is not being reset.  Has something changed or has this always been the case?  Is there a setting that allows me to reset the indicators as part of the NEUPL or am I going to be forced to run MD08 to kill out all the MRP lists pre-NEUPL (which I have tested and does work).

As info I have run MRP with the settings NEUPL 3,,3, 1, 2, 2

Regards,

Jez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The processing indicator for the MRP lists (Transaction MD05) is not deleted during planning if no new exceptions exist.For the explanation, see Note 30684.

If required you can implement the modification from SAP note  99752 - Processing indicator in regenerative planning

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

jez_lawson
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, points duly awarded.

Answers (0)