cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Agentry pre-built client error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a pre-built Agentry Android client, but now when I try and sync I get a Login unsuccessful.  Steps followed was:

1.  Synced the device and exported the Agentry.db.

2. Retrieved the db file from device.

3. Imported all the required projects into eclipse.

4. Added the db file into the path C:\Agentry\OpenUI\Android\SMPAgentryClientFramework-Android-70.11.0\SAP\Mobile\Platform\android\AgentryAndroidClientSolution\assets.

5. Created a new keystore.

6. Created a signed client.apk

7 Moved app to device and installed it.

When I open the app it already has my username in the username field I type in my password and it opens with all the data already in the app, but as I mentioned above, when I try and sync I get the error Login unsuccessful.  I went and check in SMP log file but the there is no connection failed details in there.  I have even specified the the server name in the AgentryClient.properties file and still nothing the app is not connecting to the sap server.

Regards,

CJ Bester

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you have a pre-built database the server name in the AgentryClient.properties will be ignored unless you reset the client clearing the pre-build db.  As part of the initial sync the client downloads the Transmit Configurations definitions from the server and stored them along with the server URLs in the DB.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bill,

That is how I understood it, but today at the client's site I just got the login unsuccessful message, but now when I synced it at home it works.  I will go and try it again tomorrow at the client's site.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

CJ