cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM 8.0 SP02 : Package transport failed while importing package from DEV system to production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi IDM Gurus,

I have done my configuration in IDM DEV environment and now preparing for production.

I have exported all packages to PRD but facing a problem while importing Active Directory package from DEV to PRD.

Also I have tried to import the Standard SAP delivered package which is absolutely fine.

Please look at the logs below :

Please suggest how this can be resolved.

Thanks

Peter Wong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Do you you have some workaround about this issue ?

I have the same problem when i try import standard SAP packages .

thanks and Regards.

Roberta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Roberta,

we were able to solve this issue by updating the database according to the 8.02 patches.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hendrik,

I applied the patche for IDM core and right now and I could import packages.

thank you.

Regards.

Roberta.

former_member187331
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Peter,

which changes did you do to the SAP-delivered package? Do you have Forms in the Package?

Greetings, Aydin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aydin,

No such form related changes.We have added some custom scripts and then added some conditional tasks before Action tasks.

Have a look that there are not form related changes :

former_member187331
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

can you reproduce the import and send us the full ASJava Log (elapsed log + additional logs of database erros)?

Did you make changes in the Identity Store scheme? Which patchlevel do you use?

Greetings, Aydin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Any workaround would be welcome.

I really don't want to do "manual transport"

former_member187331
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Lukasz,

there are some workarounds we use today for import problems:

- Delete all access controls of UI-Tasks (Forms)

- Delete all Filter Tasks/SQL-Statements etc. on Forms

- Use as less dependencies as possible on packages

- Patch to latest patchlevel (from 04.01.2016) which fixes dependency errors

Maybe follow these steps first.

Additionally there might be a problem with "Event Tasks" (look at the third log-entry), maybe you are referencing to an event which is not resolvable by the system. Better delete the event tasks and reassign them after the import.

Greetings, Aydin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aydin,

We have not done the changes in the Identity store schema.

The log is already attached , defaulttrace_00.

Today we have upgradede to version 8.0 SP02 upon the SAP's recommendation and still the issue persists.

You can have a look to the note released by SAP : 2291397

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aydin,

Now when we have upgraded to SP02,we are not able to even import the standard packages delivered by SAP.

Also I checked all the dependencies and removed the event tasks from package and tried to import.

It does not help.

Thansk

Peter W

former_member187331
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

i cant find the attached log.

Greetings, Aydin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aydin,

I am unable to attach logs here as it is a big file.Could you please share your e-mail id and I will send you right away Sir.

Thanks

Peter W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually none of these worked for me, but i have found my own workaround.

I tested it on ABAP package. The transport from dev to pre-prod didn't work. So i tried to create a custom package to use it a transport to pre-prod. I copied Processes and Triggers to this package from ABAP package and tried to transport it.

The actual problem was the scripts within the processes. When i tried to open of of ABAP package scripts i was getting HTTP 404 error (the same as in the form issue).

Those processes which didn't use scripts from ABAP package were transportable, these which did have script from ABAP package were non-transportable.

My workaround was to unassign scripts from from processes in dev, transport the package to pre-prod and then reassign the scripts to package in pre-prod. It's not ideal, but it's working.

Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I'm doing a initial configuration and have the same kind of issue. I cannot import the standard SAP packages. Also I have no way to fix a package as I have no reference system.

Do you have any updates regarding this issue?

Thanks,

Hendrik