Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP checking group for order type

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i need to have a special order type in which safety stock is considered in ATP. in normal order safety stock should not be included. checking group is defined at plant level in material master, so it seems i is not possible to control it at sales order entry. do you have any idea?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Nava,

It is possible to control from sales document type.

For inquiry and quotation system need not to carryout TOR and availability check functions. So that we can deactivate these two controls in the definition of the schedule line category, as these controls directly proposed from the requirement class into schedule line category.

The TOR and Availability check are controlled globally using the requirement class for all sales

documents.

Some more Information:

Sales document type will helps you to define Item category.

Item category will helps you to define shedule line category with the help of MRP.

And from shedule line category you can switch off and On AC & TOR.

So finally your shedule line category will helps you to achive the same. Diffrent shedule line category diffrent behaviour is possible to perform AC & TOR.

Requirment Type also detremine same as Shedule line category. (Item category + MRP Type)

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keyur

with schedule line you can deactivate ATP, but i need to have different checking rules in different order types, not to deactivate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Create different ATP strategy with safety stock check in OVZ9

2) Apply ATP strategy created at 1) based on VBAK-AUART and copy to MVERF_POS-MTVFP in FV45VFZZ (USEREXIT_ADD_FIELD_TO_HEADER)

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

one checking group-one material ,so u can write  the logic in rv03vfzz for checking group determination specifically to your order type but you need to consider further effects like in delivery.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to design a separate availability checking group with safety stock included and do the concerned configurations in the OVZ9

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

so how should i assign it to order type?

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible in the standard. However, you could use exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 to change the value of the checking group (PRREG) based on the order type.

Having different scope of checks settings for the same material could result in over-confirmation situations though so you need to ensure you test this process thoroughly.