cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QI on movementype 413E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are producing some of our products against a customer and due to some reasons we need to assign a new sales order using movement type 413E.

since the product is sensitive, we need to reinspect the product on this assignment.

is there any way to trigger Quality inspection on movement type 413E?

Regards

CR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cristina,

you can activate the inspection control for the 413 E movement through QCC0. by activating the inspection type 08 in the material master

Quality inspection--> Inspection lot creation--> Inspection for Goods movements

activate the quality for the movement type 413 with special stock E

Make a new entry with special stock E and keep it as active

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh

I checked and its not appearing with inspection type 08. see the snap i sent earlier, inspection lot origin should be maintained in movement type "Update Control". based on the inspection lot origin system selects the appropriate inspection type from material master (I believe).

let me know if I am missing. because with above settings, its not working.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Combination of movement type/special stock/stock type is not possible.

Use of the movement type 413 E  Transfer posting is not supported in the standard system.

Another possibility is to change the inspection lot origin for movement type V_T156SY, according to SAP Note 303061, but it would be considered a modification of SAP Standard system.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina

Please activate 08 Inspection Type in QM View of the Material Master.

Regards

Suresh.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check, inspection lot origin in not available for 413E. is there any work arround? if I need to push it for QI on 413E, what can be done? please advise

former_member198406
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

You just need to assign inspection type 08 in the material master >> QM view >> Inspection setup.

The Movement type 413E is "Transfer Posting from Storage Location to Sales Order".

Please let us know the outcome as well.

Refer the article for Movement type vs inspection lot origin data

Regards,

Dipeshkumar Bhavsar

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

We know that QI can be activated on any movement types by using Transaction OMJJ. I am not sure about MvT 413E and did not try.

Waitting for your feedback.

Regards

S Ahmed