SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected Installation's Final Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a disconnected installation.  Disconnection date  is 01.03.2016 and have '13' mr results. I created a move-out for this installation at 01.04.2016. System automatically create final billing with the mr results '13' at 01.03.2016.

And my question is, any customizing for this scenario ? Because, i dont want to create final billing automatically.

Regards,

Okan

3 REPLIES 3

monis_shakeel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Okan,

You can decide whether or not you need a billing order for a disconnection using the following configuration path:

SPRO->SAP Utilities->Customer Service->Process Execution->Define Processing Variant for Disconnection Documents

Select the processing variant for your disconnection document. There is a check box by the name: Create IB (Interim bill).

By using this you can decide whether a bill document should be created or not for your disconnection.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Monis Shakeel

0 Kudos

Hi Monis,

I dont need to create interim bill order when disconnection. My problem is ; when i create o move out for disconnected installation, it create final billing automatically with the disconnection mr results (13).

0 Kudos

Hi Okan,

Possible to show a snapshot of your EL31 screen ?