cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM - PO Dunning confirmation e-mail without form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

This is a very basic question, however I tried to find the answer and didn't get a satisfactory resolution, so I am here asking for your help.

(Procurement Department, Purchase Orders Confirmation requests via e-mail)

The whole picture is that my company wish to send e-mails without PDF form or any type of attachment when requesting an acknowledgement to its suppliers. For this we should use t-code ME92F.

The idea is modify a copy made from the output AUFB excluding its medruck form, and only a template on the text body of the e-mail message should be generated and sent to Vendor.

The e-mail template should contain a dynamic field in order to inform the different Purchase Order numbers related to the request.

It is possible apply this procedure on SAP?

The best option for us is avoid any type of attachment on this procedure.

Best regards,

Ellon Alves

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the lack of responses, please inform if what I have described below, may work to create a dunning output without attachments, only e-mail body:

T-Code SPRO> SAP Reference IMG

>Materials Management> Messages> Define Message Types for Purchase Order

> Mantain Message Types for PO

Copy the AUFB Message type and name the copied Message Type as "ZELL"

On Mail title and texts: I need set the PO number automatically, and ask you SAP experts, if I can set the e-mail body here as well?

Processing routines and partner roles will remain as the same on "AUFB"

Now going to another way

>Materials Management> Messages> Forms (Layout Sets) for Messages

Here I will select the new "ZELL" output, and do not entry an FORM routine neither form, letting only the output PROGRAM SAPFM06P.

As I don't have access for this test, I do not know how the system will behave if the Form routine and form is not selected.

Please advise if letting those fields blanks, I may get an Output to be used in ME92F sending only an e-mail to the vendor with its template on the text body.

Medium set will be 7, simple e-mail.