cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2C Scenario with Fiori - consumer user license

former_member562530
Active Participant

Hi Colleagues,

Our customer desires to develop a new website for B2C scenario; there will be more than 30 thousand consumers accessing the website for creating consumer data and registering new sales orders.

The consumer needs to do a logon into the website before proceed with the sales order creation, similar to a WebShop.

We are considering the usage of SAP Fiori integrated with SAP Gateway, using oData services to traffic information with the backend systems (ECC,CRM).

However, we want to know how SAP works with user license cost for the mentioned scenario above? Can someone detail us how it works?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel

you really need to talk to your assigned SAP Account Executive - ie salesperson - to get an answer to that. It is their job to get an answer for you on that.   It's not appropriate to talk about licensing for such a specific scenario on SCN - there are too many legal & commercial implications & too many dependencies both technical & commercial that may affect the answer.

Recommend that you be clear that you are just exploring options at this stage.

rgds

Jocelyn

former_member562530
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn, how are you?

I understood perfectly the importance of contacting the corresponding account executive.

However (maybe I was not so clear in my question), I was trying to understand if this scenario (a B2C portal assembled using Fiori+SAP NW Gateway+Backend System) is technically feasible and best available to implement, or if there are another options which can fit into this requirement (e.g a non-SAP portal integrating with PI to the Backend Systems).

Thanks in advance.

former_member562530
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Someone else has a value opinion about this ?

Answers (0)