cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM EHP2 Fiori : Navigation problem between My Accounts and My Opportunities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have extended the CRM apps My Accounts My Opportunities and My Appointments.

My Appointments and My Opportunities work fine when directly called from a Z Launchpad

When I launch the two apps from My accounts :

-> My appointments works fine

-> My Opportunities opens but a error message appears and I can't use it.

When using the extended apps from the extended apps launchpad:

/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html?sap-client=702&sap-language=JA#Account-MyAccountsExtension&/mainPage/All

I select the account.

/sap/opu/odata/sap/CRM_BUPA_ODATA/AccountCollection('9900000028')$expand=AccountFactsheet%2cAccountFactsheet%2fAttachments%2cLogo%2cAccountFactsheet%2fOpportunities%2cAccountFactsheet%2fNotes%2cAccountFactsheet%2fContacts%2cAccountFactsheet%2fContacts%2fWorkAddress%2cAccountFactsheet%2fLeads%2cAccountFactsheet%2fTasks%2cClassification%2cMainAddress%2cEmployeeResponsible%2cEmployeeResponsible%2fWorkAddress&sap-client=702&_=1459730816106

Click on the Opportunities tile

First the Resolve link: /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId=%27OpportunitymanageOpportunityExtension%3FaccountID%3D9900000028%27&shellType=%27FLP%27&formFactor=%27tablet%27

I have 404 error with the following link

"/sap/opu/odata/sap/CRM_BUPA_ODATA/Opportunities(guid'000C29AD-FD2B- 1ED5-A9F0-812425006713&39;)?$expand=AccountFactsheet%2cAccountFactsheet%2fAttachments%2cLogo%2cAccountFactsheet%2fOpportunities%2cAccountFactsheet%2fNotes%2cAccountFactsheet%2fContacts%2cAccountFactsheet%2fContacts%2fWorkAddress%2cAccountFactsheet%2fLeads%2cAccountFactsheet%2fTasks%2cClassification%2cMainAddress%2cEmployeeResponsible%2cEmployeeResponsible%2fWorkAddress&sapclient=702&_=1459730927611"

I do not understand why the above url is launched. It does not appear when I use the standard apps

And the following link does not work :

/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html?sap-client=702&sap-language=JA#Opportunity-manageOpportunityExtension?accountID=9900000028&/detail/Opportunities(guid'000C29AD-FD2B- 1ED5-A9F0- 812425006713')

But if I put the above link directly in browser or when I refresh, the page appears correctly.

Any ideas ?

Additional information:

UI for CRM apps version  : SAPK-10001INUIX02CRM

Crm Version : SAPKU70201

The standard apps run correctly.

I have copied the S360.controller into a custom controller and change the navToOpportunity and navToAppointment functions to point to my extended applications.

The users can use the standard apps catalog and the extended apps catalog (two roles have been provided)

Best regards

Emmanuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Emmanuel,

Take a look at your target mapping in the launchpad designer.

Extended app should have same intent (Semantic object + Action).

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa

Let's suppose my users have access to the standard catalog (SAP CRM transactional) and a catalog with the extended apps (I know it is weird).

If they create a group with My account (standard) My Opportunities (standard) and My Opportunities (extended), How does the crossapplication resolve this situation ?

I think I have to provide them only a catalog and a default group with the not-extended  standard apps and the extended version of the standard apps. Is it right ?

Best regards

Emmanuel

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Emmanuel,

Let's make it simple for testing.

What is an issue if a user has only access to extended apps?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

None, I suppose.

So I will create a catalog and a group with the extended apps and the not yet-extended apps and provide it to the users instead of the UICRM001 launchpad.

I update this thread soon.

Regards

Emmanuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa

I have tested your explanation and it's working.

In lpd_cust, I have created a new launchpad role with my extended applications.

In the launchpad configurator, I have created a catalog with applications from the extended applications launchpad role and from the standard launchpad role (UICRM001).

From this catalog, I have created a group.

The group and the catalog have been set in a role provided to users.

Thank you

Answers (0)