Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO BPM mapping look up to fill a field

Emre_tr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am doing an integration scenario with PI and using BPM . Inside the BPM i am trying to append source to the target lines. But at that time i want to do a lookup a table and trying to get WERKS text into target table. Trying to do this with expression editor but it doesn't allow to access text table. When i tried with Parallel for each options it allow to access but this time not able to append structure to target table. Without writing java code Can i do this requirement with graphical editor?

Simple explanation;  Source 1..N    -- > LookUp for text field  -->   Target 1..N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Emre_tr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OK, closed. I used Operation mapping to do lookup.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Emre_tr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Rahgu and Eng for responses.

It looks like value mapping. With an automated activity i am getting all Personel Areas. Then with a mapping activity i am filling last table to insert result into a database table. I can able to get with get-filter functions but if target is 1..n it's not working because you can't access an other table in mapping. It shouldn't be so difficult i think.

Below expression is working but only for one line, for tables it's not working.

get(filter(DT_WERKS/AREAS, concat("Werks=",get(DT_SENDER/ITEMs/Werks,DO_index)))/Werks,0)

Source(1..n)   Target(1..n)
-----------             -----------
PERNR    -->   PERNR
ENAME    -->   ENAME

WERKS    -->(read text from    WERKS_TXT

Table)
engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emre

What type of lookup are you referring to? RFCLookup, JDBCLookup, Fix values, value mapping?

Regards

Eng Swee

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Emre,

I don't think fix values/value mappings are supported by NWBPM.