Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Operation Map throws class not found error after switching to use DAE adapters.

I have an interface that was working fine on our dev Central Adapter Engine ... I then switch the communication channels to use the dev DAE (distributed adapter engine) and now I get an error about a message map class not found ... here is the error.

I have performed the following without any improvement:

* requested a full cache reset

* rebooted both PI servers (internal server and externally facing runtime server)

* rebuilt the Integrated Configuration from scratch.

* changed the name of the message map (via new copy) to not include the word XML (just a thought) so I changed it to addNodeTag instead of addXMLTag.

* FYI - translation of the German in the message: could not be found in the following software component versions: b5ed0aa0-f42e-11e2-9793-efdd0ae83140

As far as I know I am not required to move anything to the DAE server as it should be all automatic.  It obviously sees my new message map without doing any special procedure.  What am I missing?  Note, this is my first attempt at adding a DAE interface.

Should I rebuild the message map from scratch? Could it be corrupt? Tips on debugging this?  Many thanks for your help. 

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question