cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Changed in PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Members

My Second Query Related to WBS changes done in PR.

1. WBS Changed in PR

2. Stock in New WBS ; PO and GRN also done in New WBS

3. When i am doing Material issue system is posting actual costs against Original WBS and reducing  Actual Cost from New WBS . Is there any program wherein we can correct this behaviour.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the PR created through CJ20N or through ME51N

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ternece

This PR is created through ME51N ; we normally create PR's through CJ20N wherein change of WBS is not allowed once PR created; in this case a New User created manually through ME51N and hence WBS could be changed. Now we have problem that at time of issue of Material Costs are being assigned to Original WBS .

Regards

Ajitabh

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the change log, it shows the changes are done in CJ20N.

You have changed the WBS element, but the cost accumulated in the old WBS element based on the network, your screenshot confirms it.

So the PR is account assigned to Network, Go to the PR and check whether this is account assignment to Network or WBS, if network, check in CJ20N to which WBS element it belongs

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Terence for your updates.

PR is created against WBS but as you rightly said network has assignment to Old WBS only. Hence system is checking availability control against old WBS.  I changed assignment in network but no use. Now i am not able to issue Material as no budget against Old WBS. . I deactivated budget control in my refreshed  test system . When I issue the material it reduces actual cost posted against new WBS while posts actual costs against Old WBS.

Now what are the possible options for  me as this activity has been done in lot of PR's and we are stuck up with capitalisation

Screenshot for New WBS in PRD Server

Screenshot for New WBS in QAS server on removing budget check and issue Material; no netwok assignment in New WBS

Screenshot old WBS in QAS server where actual costs get hitThanks

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This makes sure, SAP is working well. As of now, the cost are booked into old WBS element.

1. You can transfer the cost from that WBS element to New WBS Element or create a settlement rule and settle to new WBS element.

2. You need to make sure the correct network activity is assigned to correct WBS element. Change the assignment in CJ20N to make sure. Else create a new activity and assign it to the new WBS element.

Discuss with your FI team on moving the cost.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Terence i shall check same with FO consultant tommorow and come back.

Regards

Answers (0)