cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change SNP bucket capacity from period to continuous

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - is there any way to change the SNP bucket definition from period type to continuous? Because while we try changing it, we get the error as below for which we are not sure of the way around. Thanks.

Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

GC,

The message is self explanatory; I don't know how it could be stated much more clearly.  The actual steps you take will depend upon what you have currently assigned to this resource.

Open the resource in //RES01 in Change mode.  Select the resource; select the Definitions button. Delete assignments of unneeded objects that are currently assigned to your resource.  Select the Capacity Profile button.  Reject all Changes to Bucket profiles.  Since you are evidently starting from scratch (completely re-defining this resource), you may also wish to consider deleting the assignment of any capacity variants in the General Data Tab.

Determining the Valid Available Capacity - Resource - SAP Library

Best Regards,

DB49

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DB49 - I am not able to find it as easy as it suggests. When I try deleting the definitions, the message appears that the definition is still being used in the resource in which I am trying to delete.

Hence was not sure of how to proceed.

Thanks for your support.