cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO Layout created but not available in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all - we have standard SAP layout 7_6310 created.   I can see it in OLMRLIST and all looks fine.   When I am in MIRO, it is not available in the drop down list to select.

We have a user in UK that says they can select it.  But my other colleagues and I cannot. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Cheryl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this OSS Note ( just in case ):

1407204 - MM: Dynamic User Settings lost (table ESDUS)

Maybe it is related to this:

please have a look at table ESDUS(MM: Dynamic User Settings).

Look for:

UNAME = YOUR_USER

ACTION = MIRO

ELEMENT = ITEM_LIST_VERSION

ACTIVE = 7_6310

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo - Checking ESDUS, I am assigned 13_6310.   This is the variant that defaults when I start MIRO.   While in MIRO, I have many layouts to choose from.  But 7_6310 is not one of them. 

Thanks,

Cheryl

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a user in UK that says they can select it.  But my other colleagues and I cannot. 

could you please compare the values of table ESDUS for "UK user" and for any of those "other colleagues"?

Best regards,

Pablo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Those who can see/choose 7_6310 are also set in ESDUS.    Those who cannot see/choose 7_6310 have a different variant active in ESDUS.

How can I change ESDUS?   I thought it was a "last used" entry that SAP stores automatically.    If this is correct, I am back to my question.   Why can I not select 7_6310 for my layout in MIRO.

Even if I change ESDUS with ABAP code, next time someone selects a different layout, we're back to the same problem.   Correct?

Thanks

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those who can see/choose 7_6310 are also set in ESDUS.    Those who cannot see/choose 7_6310 have a different variant active in ESDUS.

How can I change ESDUS?

plase read this blog of  :

ABAPblog.com - ESDUS, ESRUO - MM settings table - Part 3/3

I thought it was a "last used" entry that SAP stores automatically.    If this is correct, I am back to my question.   Why can I not select 7_6310 for my layout in MIRO.

Even if I change ESDUS with ABAP code, next time someone selects a different layout, we're back to the same problem.   Correct?

As i see it (remember the OSS note i attached above) sometimes this values "disappear".

I guess you cannot select 7_6310 for your layout in MIRO because it has disappeared from table ESDUS.

I believe you could change ESDUS with fm ES_APPEND_USER_SETTINGS (try it please)

Next time someone selects a different layout we are not necessarily back to the same problem. Why?

Best regards,

Pablo

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cheryl,

Please look into transaction code SHD0, check if there is Group of Variants created and if users are assigned to it or not.

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gabriel - I checked SHD0 and there are not variant groups created.  Does the layout need to be activated maybe?  If so, how would I do that?

Thanks,

Cheryl