cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change a Warning message to Error message in T-code Me22n. Message number 'SE367'

0 Kudos

Hi Expertise,

How to change a Warning message to Error message when deleting some Item number in T-code Me22n. System is giving Message Number 'SE367'. I

have also checked this is Self Explanatory Message. I have also tried through SPRO by coverting 'W' to 'E' this is not working.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SE367 will be triggered in contract (ME32K) and its customizable. This message will restrict the deletion of services in case any release order exists for the service item of the contract. If you are in old release, refer the note: 769490 - ME32K: Deletion of service can be customized.

If you are expecting similar message in ME22N, you may activate the message SE368 and set it as error message in the path: OLMSRV - Define Attributes of System Messages. This message will restrict the deletion of services from PO, if any SES exist for the service item.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

Your suggestion is good I am trying this. But I am facing this in Tcode ME22n. Here I am attaching the screen shot. If I enter this Information message then item will be deleted.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mohsinabbasi007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sarkar,

SE367 will only be triggered on Contracts i.e. ME31K, ME32K
SE368 will be triggered only in ME22N, which is on PO

Agreed with PRASOON AK, You just need to go in customizing OLME -> Define attribute of system message, do the needful as suggest by Prasoon.

Best Regards

Mohsin Abbasi