cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My inbox FIORI Application. Error

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm trying to launch fiori application "my inbox" on S/4HANA on-premise 1511 FP01.

I activated oData service, UI5 component and assigned catalogues to my role (We have back-end and front-end on the same server), but I wasn't able to assign the role /IWPGW/RT_WF_USR (from fioriappslibrary) to my user, cause i doesnt' exist.

But I assigned all roles that contained any mention to WF to my user, just to be sure.

So when I tried to launch this application, I get the following error:

{"error":{"code":"SY/530","message":{"lang":"en","value":"An exception was raised."},"innererror":{"application":{"component_id":"OPU-BSC-TGW","service_namespace":"/IWPGW/","service_id":"TASKPROCESSING","service_version":"0002"},"transactionid":"6341F8E55038F19680BC0050569C4DE4","timestamp":"20160401193907.9920000","Error_Resolution":{"SAP_Transaction":"Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more details","SAP_Note":"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)"},"errordetails":[{"code":"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BOP_RFC_SYSTEM","message":"RFC call was not successful because of system failure 'Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)'","propertyref":"","severity":"error","target":""},{"code":"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_TECH_EXCEPTION","message":"An exception was raised","propertyref":"","severity":"error","target":""}]}}}

In front-end error log I get the same confusing "An exeption was raised" with no explanation what's wrong...

And I have no idea what to do next and how to solve tat issue.

Did anyone faced the same problem? Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Marina.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Did you create another system alias like BACK_PGW as in below image and added taskprocessing v2 service referring it ?

Regards

Virinchy

0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

Yes I did. Here is a screenshot of my system aliases:

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your TaskProcessing v2 service also referring to BACK_PGW system alias now ?

0 Kudos

Yes it does:

0 Kudos

Well I reread the article from note 2244898 - Error: "Data Provider implementation 'ZTM_TGW_SVC_MODEL_0002_BE' '01' does not exist"() and since I have embedded deployment I changed my system aliases back to only Local one.

But I still get the eror (though a different one):

Please advise whats wrong...

Best wishes,

Marina

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Please, check is installed component IW_PGW (NetWeaver Gateway Server)?

Best regards,

Konstantin

0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Yes it is. Component version is 100

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you try this:

1. Delete both versions of TaskProcessing service (delete at all)

2. Create from scratch just version 2.

Sometime ago I also have a such problems with Inbox. I don't remember quite well what error message I have but seems pretty similar to yours.

0 Kudos

I deleted both TASKPROCESSING services and created only the 2 version as you suggested.

But unfortunately nothing changed..Still get the error "Task Facade not omplemented for provider"

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Take a look at discussions which had same error. SAP Search.

I think system alias definition is wrong.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

First thing I did I looked into all that discussions. But nothing helped.

Well I did everything according that instruction: SAP Fiori LL18 - System Aliases definition for Fiori

As I said before, I have embedded deployment, so I have only LOCAL system alias so my TaskProcessing service refers to it..

I tried to create 2 special system aliases for IWPGW as the instruction said I might, but I ended up with the error I started this discussion with.

Could you please think of something else that could be wrong?

Thank you!

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Please, check this setting in SPRO: SAP NetWeaver - SAP Gateway Service Enablement - Task Gateway - Registration - Provider Implementation:

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

My document says "BACK_PGW" and not "LOCAL".

"LOCAL" is for only UI2 services.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

well there is an entry for the embedded deployment in your document:

Embedded deployment is used often for sandbox test system.

If the landscape is Embedded deployment, everything goes to LOCAL.

So all my services goes to LOCAL

Isn't it correct?

Thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I recommend you to test with the document and confirm it. It can be done less than 10 min.

SAP Fiori LL18 - System Aliases definition for Fiori

After that you can play around by changing settings like LOCAL whatever you want to test.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thanks for your help. I found out that I made a mistake. Even since I defined System Aliases correctly (accotding to your document), I still chose LOCAL aliases while activating TASKPROCESSING service.

So thanks for support

BR, Marina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear marina even i got the same issues for the first time can you refresh the fiori url .

0 Kudos

I tried that multiply times, but it doesnt' go away unfortunately

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear marina once again i did cross in my system getting the same error .

Lets wait for our fiori warriors

0 Kudos

My error is different, looks like this:

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Please,check is activated TaskProcessing v2 service.

0 Kudos

hi Konstantin,

It is activated