Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding billing document type with input output type

mohan_krishna24
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI

I am trying to search a billing document type with output type, at present I am doing this through searching billing doc number through output type in NAST and then through VBRK by giving the billing document numbers I am finding billing document type, can I do this in a single table (standard) pls suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you doing this?

mohan_krishna24
Explorer
0 Kudos

Jelena,

This is a scenario in my process, as a part of regression testing of existing invoices.

Br

Krishna

former_member248176
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please close the request if it solves your query.

former_member248176
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible with little configuration on the output type. In the same table NAST, we have 3 fields named Sort1, sort2 and sort3 respectively and if you don't find any value in these fields in NAST table, it means you are not using any of these fields.

In the transaction NACE -> V3->choose your output type say RD00.

By double clicking on it drives you to another window. There exists a tab named 'Sort order'

There you can enter the values say  sort field1 = KOMKBV3-FKART

Defining this enables the system to populate billing type in NAST table sort1 field when output type exists on the billing document.

Note: Adding sort field on output type also enables to use it on the report RSNAST00 to determines the output sequence for respective messages.

mohan_krishna24
Explorer
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Solution seems to be good, I will try and mark the answer if it works, thanks for the light thrown on this topic in detail.

BR

Krishna