cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placing files in multiple folders using single receiver channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have requirement to send different files to different folders at receiver side. Since the number of folders are huge, I am trying to achieve this with single receiver channel. I followed the Ujjwal Kumar blog for this.

PI 7.4 - Adapter Module Creation using EJB 3.0

I followed all the steps that explained the above link. But while deploying, it I am getting the below error. I am trying deploy it with my user ID, So do i need to deploy it with PI admin credential only?? what might be the reason behind this error??? Please help me

Error:

Deploy Exception.ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 Operation [deploy] of [sap.com_FileAdapModuleEAR] failed [ERROR: 4/1/16 6:36 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]]

[#1]: Deployment Items status: [

[INFO: 4/1/16 6:36 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]]

[#1]: Deployment Exception during deployment phase [DeploymentException], cause=[ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 Operation [deploy] of [sap.com_FileAdapModuleEAR] failed] [INFO: 4/1/16 6:36 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]]

[#1]: Deployment of [name: 'FileAdapModuleEAR', vendor: 'sap.com' (sda)] finished. [INFO: 4/1/16 6:36 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[DC_API-ClientSideAsyncNotification#1,5,main]]

System version: 7.31.3710.270215.20140520105523 [INFO: 4/1/16 8:23 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Thread-26,5,main]]

The port selected from user is P4 port 50104 [INFO: 4/1/16 8:23 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Thread-26,5,main]]

Deployment type for system TID: DC, host: c111red, port: 50104, secure port: no [INFO: 4/1/16 8:23 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Thread-26,5,main]]

Retrieve deploy mechanism for system TID [INFO: 4/1/16 8:23 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Thread-26,5,main]]

The port selected from user is P4 port 50104 [INFO: 4/1/16 8:23 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Thread-26,5,main]]

Deployment type for system TID: DC, host: c111red, port: 50104, secure port: no [INFO: 4/1/16 8:23 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Thread-26,5,main]]

Retrieve deploy mechanism for system TID [INFO: 4/1/16 8:23 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Thread-26,5,main]]

[INFO: 4/1/16 8:23 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Thread-26,5,main]]

snap for reference.

PS:  I am using nwds-extsoa-7.3-EHP1-SP06-PAT0015-win32 tool for deployment

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PavanKumar,

This can be easily achieved through java mapping.

You can avoid writing adapter module.

Please go through the discussion in this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3411212

Regards

Anupam

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Double click on the line below and you will get stack trace, you need to provide that.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

I tried deploying it again today. and failed by prompting the below error

And as you said, below is the the error screen that came when i double clicked on it. (I mentioned it in the main question as well)

More or less both the logs are same.

Further when I am running it on the PI server it didn't asked me the PI systems username and password. so it should ask the credentials or not?

please let me know if need any other information

thanks,

pavan

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, check if you are using the correct version of NWDS as detailed below:-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eng,

My SAP_XIESR version is 1000.7.31.6.16.20131024030200

So as per the details above, our SAP PI system is in  7.31, SP06 and patch level is 16. But I am trying to deploy it on nwds-extsoa-7.3-EHP1-SP06-PAT0015-win32 which is one level below the patch update.

So I followed the steps that explained in the link to download correct version but nowhere I found the correct NDWS version to download (which is more than 1 GB). I am only able to open the update links which are of size nearly 6 MB only.

So can you please help me to download the correct version of NWDS.

Thanks

Pavan

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/nw/731/doc/auto_com.sap.netweaver.develop...

It should ask you for an Administrator user when you try to deploy. If you do not get a prompt, maybe the credentials have already been saved in your NWDS workspace. Check Preference section as shown below:-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eng,

Many thanks for sharing the links.

However I downloaded the correct NWDS this time using the above links, I am able to deploy it with the previous version of NWDS  and it is deployed successfully. (I tried with Administrator details as you mentioned above).

And I can see it in the NWA.

Now when I am executing the actual scenario I am getting the below error ate receiver adapter.

Error screen:

Find the below config snaps:

Code which I deployed:

Sender adapter:

Receiver Adapter:

File Directory:

I tried all the possible ways from my side. Can you please tell me what might be the issue

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavankumar

From the error, it looks like the JNDI lookup is incorrect. The Module name in the receiver channel must match the JNDI name of the module. The JNDI name can be found in the same NWA screen, sample below:-

Regards

Eng Swee