cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I define my R/3 system in XI SLD,I got CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS message

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS: Instance already exists: SAP_BCSystem.CreationClassName="SAP_BCSystem",Name="BRP.SystemNumber.0020270914.SystemHome.sapprddb"</b>

Before I defined R/3 system in XI SLD wrongly, after that I delete from Business and technical , after that I start new definition.And It gave me error above.

I think some data must be deleted related with the previous definition.

How can I correct this error?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the SLD, go to Administration -> Content Maintenance and check the existence of the BRP system in the subset Landscape Description, Class BC System

The system you removed is still present in the list presented.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Just ignore the message, click on close button go to business system. and refresh the business system would have got created

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was a BRP system in Class: BC System. I removed it.

And I tryed to add BRP system (technical landscape). It gave me error belowe:

<b>500 Internal Server Error</b>

Web Dynpro Container/SAP J2EE Engine/6.40

Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator.

Error Summary

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

<b>java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The node, node element, and attribute info MUST NOT be null</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cemil,

In the SLD, go to Administration -> Content Maintenance and check the existence of the BRP system in the subset Landscape Description, Class BC System

The system you removed is still present in the list presented.

Before going to the next steps, make sure you make an export of the SLD contents.

First check it's associations and remove any objects that are only created for this specific business / technical system, usually recognizable by the name, which contains BRP.

After that, you can remove the BC System object itself from the SLD.

Kind regards,

Koen