SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message - FPCMAP (Capacity Planning)

former_member617677
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we try to execute transaction FPCMAP (Capacity Planning) in Production, we get the error message that the sistem/client is not modifiable.

This is a transaction used to adjust the maximum capacity of the different collection activities when executing dunning.

This "adjustment" is a task that would need to be updated very frequently (probably daily) and we don't understand why it can not be updated directly in a Production system.

Is there any standard way for the end-user to configure this transacction directly in a Production Environment

Best regards,

Marilia

3 REPLIES 3

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marilia - I couldn't locate this transaction in my system, then I realized you probably meant transaction FPCMCAP

See search example below:

Let me google that for you

0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Yes, the correct transaction is FPCMCAP

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

The Tcode has probably been made into a configuration transaction in the Customizing/IMG.

You should check with Basis and Security to have it made into a regular executable transaction.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor Martin