I am trying to create configuration of my web dynpro application. When

I right click on my application and choose create/change configuration,

browser started. Now when I give a name ( e.g zabc) to it and choose the

function create, the following error occurs... Can you please give me

suggestion to overcome it

-

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL https://gsdcb261.in.ibm.com:8443/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zims_issue/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SD4 : Screen output without connection to user.

The error occurred on the application server gsdcb261_SD4_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLSKEY

Function: TADIR_OBJECT_CHECK of program SAPLSKEY

Function: CHECK_ACCESS_KEYS of program SAPLSKEY

Method: CHECK_TROBJ_BEFORE_EDIT of program CL_WD_CONFIGURATION_MODEL=====CP

Method: FILL_APPL_CONFIG_CONTEXT of program CL_WD_CONFIGURATION_MODEL=====CP

Method: UPDATE_APPLICATION_TREE of program /1BCWDY/0A4VPNTYZEA2W6Q9CMDX==CP

Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~UPDATE_APPLICATION_TREE of program /1BCWDY/0A4VPNTYZEA2W6Q9CMDX==CP

Method: ONACTIONACTION of program /1BCWDY/0A4VPNTYZEA2W6Q9CMDX==CP

Method: ONACTIONACTION of program /1BCWDY/0A4VPNTYZEA2W6Q9CMDX==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/0A4VPNTYZEA2W6Q9CMDX==CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SD4 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server gsdcb261_SD4_01 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server gsdcb261_SD4_01 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-https -c: 100 -u: AGAURAV -l: E -s: SD4 -i: gsdcb261_SD4_01 -w: 0 -d: 20070426 -t: 200845 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to enter developer key before doing this configuration.

You can create an ABAP program, then system will ask you for developer key.

After entering this key, try again for doing the configuration.

Giang

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

First thanks for your new idea. But I am sorry. I did not get your message. During the process of creating the "configuration" of the WebDynpro Application I am not asked by the system to enter the developer key. Furthermore I would assume that the "BCUSER" of the "Minisap/Netweaver" system should have a "developer key". As mentioned the whole webdynpro application could be created and it does work (using the "test" scenario" (we are talking about: : Tutorial 5 - Component and Application Configuration).

Could you please specify a little bit more the procedure you are thinking about to get rid of this problem. Thanks in advance.

Christoph

Hello all

since I have written the above mentioned note there was nobody which come back to this problem and gave a hint etc.. Now as mentioned above there seems to be a solution in SP13. As far as I understood the topic you need a.) Solution Manger etc. so install the Support package.

Is there no other method so that I can get rid of this problem in the MiniSAP environment?

Hopefully somebody in the SAP community (sdn network) have a further guess to get rid of this topic.

Thanks in advance.

Christoph

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Jul 6, 2008 1:21 PM

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Jul 6, 2008 1:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tryed the note 1044870 ?

0 Kudos

Hallo Jens,

thanks to your hint I was able to implement the note successfully and I was able to go on. But I am still "sticking" in the process of the configuration and may be you have further advice or hints etc.

Now during the "Create" operation of the configuration I am receiving an "access denied" message. If I am trying it again I am successful but if I now try to "save" the configuration to a package I get another "dump". Analysing the dump I found some note which describes "nearly" exactly the "call" stack but I can not implement this note.

First: do you have any idea regarding the message "access denied"? Is this a problem in the configuration of my browser? or of my operating system or??

Second: the call stack (st22) is:

21 EVENT SAPLSTRD

SYSTEM-EXIT

20 FUNCTION SAPLSTRD

TRINT_POPUP_EDIT_CANCEL_O_SHOW

19 FORM SAPLSTRD

RAISE_ERROR_NO_SHOW

18 FUNCTION SAPLSTRD

TR_EDIT_CHECK_OBJECTS_KEYS

7 FUNCTION SAPLSTRD

TR_OBJECT_INSERT

and according to this i found this note: 1065094 Dump when saving a configuration

But I can not implement his note in the system.

May be you have an idea to go on here? I would appreciate it.

By the way: a happy new year to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi christoph,

i've got the same problem as you do ! i did implement the note jens mentioned. so far so good. now i'm able to create a configuration but same as you, i'm not able to save it.

there is a note 1003492 which might help us. until know i was not able to use this note. did you had any success solving that problem ?

thanks for any reply.

greets

thomas

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I am sorry but I haven't check this forum in the last weeks because of lack of time. Thanks for your hint regarding a potential solution. Taking a look a the note I have some problem in "using" it.

This note contains a number of potential solutions regarding our problem.

Solution 1.) one could use the modification as described. Surprising to read that SAP is saying: do a modification to solve the problem. => this is only possible "manually" I am not sure If I will follow this approach

Solution 2.) Change the URL: This solution scenario I do not understand. The solution path is "very" short and not very instructive. This is the story:

You can do this by adding "_OLD" to the name of the application of the URL created for the configuration: Use "CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_OLD" instead of "CONFIGURE_APPLICATION"

and "CONFIGURE_COMPONENT_OLD" instead of "CONFIGURE_COMPONENT". If you want to use this function as your standard, you have to change the original application. To do this, set the parameter "OLD_TR" to "X".

This solution path is "to short". I do not get the "message" what to do.

Furthermore: Does that mean you have to use this peculiar solution any time durnig software development of webdynpro components using configurations? In my opinion yes. This is therefore only a "workaround solution" and nothing else.

And there can I find this parameter "old_tr" they are talking about?

Sap note 1060287 is the "same" kind (Symptom of this note:

If you use the configuration editor, there may be errors during transport handling or

DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND crashes.).

Here they are saying:

"Solution

A final solution will be provided for Release 7.0 BASIS Support Package 13."

So in SP13 there seems to be a solution (I haven't found up to now the corresponding note). But does that now mean I must implement the complete support package?

So I am sorry: No progress on my side up to now. May be you have had some success?

With best regards

Christoph