Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to know Rebate claim against SEZ sale ?

atul_sharma3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I want to know about Rebate claim against SEZ sale, i have no idea about it. For this what we need and what kind of Configuration we need to implement

Rebate claim process.

Pl help me on this.

Best Regards,

Atul Sharma

5 REPLIES 5

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.

By the way, have you made any efforts to find out solution to your requirement by searching SCN or Google?  Being an old member, there is no need to stress of adhering to SCN RoE.

G. Lakshmipathi

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For rebates under SEZ the Duty values will not be posted to the customer Account but need to be posted in Excise invoice  which will be cliamed on certain % from the Government on Later date.

atul_sharma3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK

0 Kudos

Hi,

Close the Thread if it is completed

Vijayendra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Atul, I think you are looking for the functionality of creation of A.R.E 2 which is not contained in the standard SAP system. ARE 2 has to be used by the manufacturer when he is exporting goods in either of the following cases: 1. Rebate of duty on excisable goods used in manufacture/ processing of export goods # Notification No.21/2004-CE(NT) 2. Inputs are procured without payment of duty to be used in manufacture of export goods # Notification No.43/2001-CE(NT) Hence, whenever exporter intends to claim rebate of duty component paid on #inputs# used in manufacture or intends to procure #inputs# without payment of duty for exports, the final products manufactured has to be exported under ARE2. Best Regards, Vijayendra