cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3.0 SP2 - Local history for input fields not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to activate the local history feature under the new SAP Personas 3.0. That is for me one of the basic features of a SAP system but it is still not working.

I use the last version of Google Chrome browser and I'm not runnig it under HTTPS, because as of note 1591465 - SAP GUI for HTML: Autocomplete for input fields does not work. I also activated the ICF-Service /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/typeahead, wich is working propertly.

Sometimes, when I press down-key, I see like the system is trying to show something, but no list is displayed and does not work anymore until you get into the transaction again:

Does anyone have the same problem? Could it be a problem of the browser configuration? I tryed to run it on another browser (chromium) and the same problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I opened a ticket by SAP. They gabe me the solution:

Dear Customer,

You are using patch level 300. It does not support this feature. The feature is available in the latest patch level: 328. You can get information about latest patch levels from SAP Note 2222773.

I updated the patch level to the latest (329) and (plus new iconset and some ui improvements):

I hope this can be helpful for someone.

Answers (0)