Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Personas 3.0 SP2 - Local history for input fields not working

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to activate the local history feature under the new SAP Personas 3.0. That is for me one of the basic features of a SAP system but it is still not working.

I use the last version of Google Chrome browser and I'm not runnig it under HTTPS, because as of note 1591465 - SAP GUI for HTML: Autocomplete for input fields does not work. I also activated the ICF-Service /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/typeahead, wich is working propertly.

Sometimes, when I press down-key, I see like the system is trying to show something, but no list is displayed and does not work anymore until you get into the transaction again:

Does anyone have the same problem? Could it be a problem of the browser configuration? I tryed to run it on another browser (chromium) and the same problem.

Tags:
replied

I opened a ticket by SAP. They gabe me the solution:

Dear Customer,

You are using patch level 300. It does not support this feature. The feature is available in the latest patch level: 328. You can get information about latest patch levels from SAP Note 2222773.

I updated the patch level to the latest (329) and (plus new iconset and some ui improvements):

I hope this can be helpful for someone.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question