Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to view SAP Lumira 1.29 Content on iPad

former_member385171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have using SAP Lumira 1.29 Desktop and Server, BI Platform BO 4.1 SP 6 and SAP BI Mobile App 6.3.22.2.

We have developed some dashboards in Lumira and want to view it in iPad 2 (Model MC983ZP/A), but not able to view it on iPad.

When we updated SAP BI Mobile app to 6.3 it showcased in What's New that Lumira Content is accessible from Lumira Server for BI Platform.

Kindly let me know if you have any findings on this.

Thanks and Regards

Swapnil Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please review this thread and check Deepu's suggestions here: SAP Lumira 1.29 & BI Mobile | SCN

former_member385171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for the reply.

As suggested i checked "<install dir>\tomcat\webapps\MobileBIService\WEB-INF\classes\internal" path and found that Lumira.properties file is present there.

Still I am not able to view the content on iPad.

Thanks and Regards

Swapnil Kulkarni

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please review responses to this thread:

former_member385171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for reply.

In OSS Note ("2241504 - Requirements to view Lumira content in BI Mobile when using Lumira, Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP)") it mentioned

Lumira documents will only be visible in BI Mobile when the following requirements are all met, when connecting using SAP BusinessObjects

BI Platform Connection Type:

1. Lumira, Server for BI Platform 1.29 or higher
  2. BI Mobile 6.3.X or higher
  3. Apple iPad3 or higher (iPad, iPad2 and iPhone are not supported for Lumira, Server for BI Platform content)

As we are trying to view it on iPad 2 which is not supported we are not able to view Lumira Content.

Thanks and Regards

Swapnil Kulkarni

Answers (0)