cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM notification attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm using QM notification, We use GOS for attaching documents. I use to attach in the first row Quality notification(see the belo image). The problem is; sometimes, colleagues attach the file in their respective tasks using GOS. I would like to see all the attachments that are in a complaints, irrespective of the task in which the attachment is attached.

Could you please help me in this regard, thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I think what you are getting to see is a standard screen. Normally if you check the attachments in Notification you see it in this format (like your screenshot), but if you add attachments in other transaction, (Ex; Quality Certificates - QC51N, etc) there you see the attachment details & types.

I believe as Notification has possibilities to add attachments against at different levels (like notification header or tasks), hence there is a provision to display the assignment provision. But this is purely my guessing based on my prior experience. I never had this query form customer so never investigated that..

If you need it as you are requesting, please raise a case with SAP or wait for more relevant feedbacks form experienced Señors !!

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Dear Varun,

inform all not to attach documents in task. If they attach documents in main notification window, you can see all the attached documents irrespective of tasks involved,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

Thanks for your response. But the problem is, some say that; they would like to attach the attachments in the task that they are responsible for(which is logically correct in my point of view). Your suggestion is what most of us do. In case if there is an option that would display all the attachment within a QM notification, I would be glad to know.

once again thanks for your suggestion.

0 Kudos

Dear Varun,

You can use Database management system by SAP, i.e CV01n for adding docs. Here user can upload document single time & it can be linked to notification,( or vendor, inspection lot & tasks ) by entering related notification number  in particular pane. This will solve your problem.

That means users will upload document & add task number as well as notification number. This saves data duplication on database server.