Not able to retrieve data from backed system in HCP hosted application
I am stuck with back-end data retrieval in HCP. Need your assistance. Am I going wrong anywhere.?
Below I am describing what I have done so far.
1) I have developed an simple UI5 application in eclipse Version: Mars.2 Release (4.5.2) MVC .I have successfully deployed that in HCP. In my application I have used json and xml model.
2) When I run the application in cloud I can only see the initial page with no data loaded from back end as a result I can’t proceed.
3) I have done the HCP connector configuration with my intranet back end system.
4) In cockpit for the application also, I have created the destination as the system. It’s pinging successfully.
5) In my application’s web.xml file I have added required lines for resource.
6) In my application’s controller model lode I have used “/destinations/<destination name>” as a prefix to all calls to back-end system.
7) I am getting 400 error codes for all calls.
Direction needed, !!