Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we connect SAP SCM system to GRC 10.0 system

parabsandeep
Participant
0 Kudos

H All,

Is it possible to connect SAP SCM system to GRC 10.0 system for the purpose of user provisioning through access creation request.

Regards,

Sandeep

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

If you want to create users with roles it will not be a problem. Just install GRC plug-in for NW on SCM and perform all required settings.

You may find all required information in scn space or in the Internet regarding compatibility. For example, look at this article

FAQ related to GRC Access Control 10.x Installation, Upgrade and Compatibility - Governance, Risk an...

Regards,

Artem

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

If you want to create users with roles it will not be a problem. Just install GRC plug-in for NW on SCM and perform all required settings.

You may find all required information in scn space or in the Internet regarding compatibility. For example, look at this article

FAQ related to GRC Access Control 10.x Installation, Upgrade and Compatibility - Governance, Risk an...

Regards,

Artem

0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Thanks for the reply,

Can you kindly help me with the required settings. Please share any documents if you have.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You can use help from SPRO in your Plug-in system and use guides from this page.

Also search for AC Post-installation document. It describes post-installation activities you should perform both in GRC and Plug-in systems.

Unfortunately, I don't have any documents since I used mentioned ones.

Regards,

Artem

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you specify the problem , while tryong to add SCM as plug-in

BR

Plaban