Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete and Message Status

dhagigeorgiou
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We have a number of messages in tabble SXMSPMAST with messages status = 003 Processed Successfully. But their adapter status is other than 006 (Executed successfully on outbound side).

They either have status 001 (Messages sheduled on outbound side) or 007 (Message has error status on outbound side). As a result the background delete job that runs daily is not picking them up (or at least that is what i think is happening).

Unfortunately the client has only one XI server. We want to go live soon and we would like to have a clean db (if that is possible).

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as message admin in XI is for me still a very confusing area.

Thanks in advance

Dimitris Hagigeorgiou

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RSXMB_DELETE_MESSAGES does not take into consideration messages which have error in the adapter.

Have you tried to manually set the status of such messages to System Error, when the adapter status is 001 or 007? I think you should be able to set it.

Regards,

Puloma.

dhagigeorgiou
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Puloma,

When you say manually do you mean direct update of the table or by manually cancelling them via sxmb_moni?

Thanks

Dimitris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot cancel a message whose status is processed successfully. You need to change the status directly in the table itself.

Regards,

Puloma.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dhagigeorgiou
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Make sure that your background archiving works well. After that everythin falls into place.

Thank you all

Dimitris