cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Vendor Shipment Cost document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have read a lot of information about the shipment cost doc generation but i'm still not able to fix my problem:

Here my shipment cost doc is generated according to my shipment stages, which is correct. However i'm not able to get the forwarding agent of each stages correctly passed to the related Items of the shipment cost doc, instead of that i still getting the fwd agent of the header for all of them.

Where do we switch the config from header to stages for the service agent determination ? (see picture below)

I try to change the config of the item categorie (Partner) but i don't see any entries which could be relevant.

Please advice.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In configuration:

Logistics Execution _ Transportation _

Shipments _ Shipment Costs _ Shipment Cost Relevance and Default for

Shipment Cost Type.

Check your Shipment type and whether the LEG has been flagged.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your answer, however this parameters had already been checked and flagged for my shipment cost type.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here an update:

The system read VTPA order to determine the Service Agent of the shipment cost document.

However, VTPA is populated with the fowarding Agent of the Ship Doc Header if the value exist.

So my workaround solution is to clear the Forwarding Agent at the header level manually, so i have the two following question:

- How can we  force the system to populate VTPA with the Agent from the shipment stages level and not with the one of the shipment header level?

- How can i disable the Forwarding agent determination happening automatically at the header level when i set my shipment status ?

Thank you in advance