cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is FIORI Launchpad Designer client specific?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem in reference to FIORI Launchpad designer. We have configured Launchpad designer in DEV and it seems to be working fine. We transported that request to Quality and Production, however in Quality and Production we are able to log in but it doesn’t show any catalog group or tiles that we had in DEV. I would like to know if we need to repeat the steps of creating Catalog group and Tiles once again which we did in DEV for Launchpad designer in QAS and PRD.

Appreciate your responses!

Regards

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was able to solve the issue after applying note 2251801 - Tile catalogs and groups are not loaded after upgrade in Fiori Launchpad and Fiori Launchpad Designer.

Also, as suggested by Mr. Joseph I did create customizing request and then moved it to PRD and it worked fine.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Regards

Ritesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Please find the answers below to your questions.

1.What is the support package level for SAP_UI?

2.Is there any error in the transport log?

No there wasnt any error during the transport.

3. What is the test result after clearing cache /UI2/DELETE_CACHE?

The actual issue is I am able to see my tiles on Launchpad in QAS however, when I try to add new tiles i get the below screen, hence I am under the assumption that this is due to Launchpad designer as I cannot see the same when I execute it in QAS client.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Kindly help!

Regards

Ritesh

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I hope you have created a Customizing request and added in Fiorilaunchpad designer while creating your custom catalogs and groups. Catalogs and groups are transportable, you should not create manually again in QA and Prd.

Hope this helps,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

We created FIORI Catalogs and Tiles using the link http://<CLIENT>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/arsrvc_upb_admn/main.html?scope=CONF&sap-client=120&sap-language=EN and I understand on this link we generate a workbench request.

We have not created any customizing request for the same. We have transported this workbench request to QAS.

Kindly correct me if we followed any incorrect steps!

Regards

Ritesh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

What is the support package level for SAP_UI?

Is there any error in the transport log?

What is the test result after clearing cache /UI2/DELETE_CACHE?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG