cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IdM 8 - Provisioning queue issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Having some issues with a job being stuck in the provisioning queue.  I'm struggling to find information on IdM 8.0 and have already tried the workaround suggested in this blog

Any suggestions on how to clear this item out of the provisioning queue would be appreciated.

This is in Development and it doesn't matter if the identity in question becomes corrupt.

Thanks,

Pat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolution:  Fix error in configuration.  The job was failing because I had a process containing a process step with two passes; a To LDAP pass and a To Identity Store Pass.  Splitting the passes out into two separate process steps and then re-activating the job as suggested in resolved the issue.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll look at the new monitoring tool when I update to SP02 in a few weeks time.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

you can try the new provisioning monitor which Chris mentioned:

It might give a clue what to do if the reason is among those it recognizes.

Best wishes,

Fedya

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick,

in this case you should check the provisioning audit records in the IdM administrator UI and see if there is any further information. In addition from 8.0 SP2 there is also the provisioning monitor tool integrated into the UI which can be used to diagnose issues. See the SAP Help for more information on this new feature.

In general the entry could be waiting for some event to start/mis configuration/dispatcher issues.

Thanks,

Chris

SAP Support