cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect ECC to two system PI 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am working in a interface of type proxy to soap (WS). One of the PI system (PID) is used to connect to the systems internal of the company and the other to connect with external the systems (PED). This interface that I have to do is with PED. The problem is that the sproxy is connected with PID and I can not see the objects of PED. I revise the sm59 where sap_proxy_esr is configured with the PID server and in the connections of type H, there are with the two systems. In the sxmb_adm, in the part of the integration engine, the default destination is PID and there is an alternative destination which is PED.

I do not have permission to change the configuration of the SM59 . And there are interfaces that work well .
I made the interface in the PED system and then transport PID does not work. I did in the PID system and then transported to PED does not work either.

I see this link

but in the configuration, i dont see the configuration of the get_url_is

I need help with this problem

Regards

Ezequiel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen and Harish, I have not authorization to modify the host name in the SAP_PROXY_ESR (I had a discussion about this). Is there another way?.

Braveesh, I used file system and I tranported the objects of IR and ID. In both PI system, I have the same SWC and namespaces.

thanks,

Ezequiel.-

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

You need to ask basis to change the host name for temporarily, that is only the option.

There is other way but i dont it is going to work for you.check the section Generating a Consumer Proxy Using the Web Service Creation Wizard in below link.

Generating a Consumer Proxy - Creating and Configuring Service Providers and Service Consumers - SAP...

Better to take the help from basis and change the host.

Regards,

Praveen.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While what Harish has mentioned is true, I am curious to understand your statement, I did the development in PED and transport to PID and the same did not work. What was transported and how? Is the same SWCV and Namespace used in both the systems?

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

Adding to Harish reply, you just need to change the host name from pidev to pedev in the type G destination SAP_PROXY_ESR, open SPROXY then you can see PED objects then generate the proxy for your interface after that change the destination back pidev.

Regards,

Praveen.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

you can connect to two PI or multiple PI only at run time. It means that you can send the data of different interface to different SAP PI system, but to design you still needs to connect the ESR to SPROXY.

The approach I took earlier to switch the sproxy connection between the SAP PI systems while doing to build. and when it comes to test you do not need the sproxy connection.

Hope this help

Harish