Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update of BKPF-XBLNR during MRRL

minchevm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello fellow ABAPers!

Do you know a "proper" way to update XBLNR field of BKPF during execution MRRL TCode?

At the moment I am looking a point of execution after ZXF48U01/EXIT_SAPLF048_001 but would get any advice on how to approach this 😉

BR!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

minchevm
Explorer
0 Kudos

For my specific case I had to use EXPORT/IMPORT technique in the first implicit enhancement point in function module POST_DOCUMENT just before the update of BKPF/BSEG

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could use a FI substitution (OBBH or GGB1 (supports also user-exits) or BAdI AC_DOCUMENT or add your Z_FM to table TRWPR. Those enhancements can import some data exported by a previous program.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

I have now other option. I will consider also the one with FI substitution and I will let you know which one works.

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond ,

Plz help on this requirement :

Thanks ,

Dave

minchevm
Explorer
0 Kudos

For my specific case I had to use EXPORT/IMPORT technique in the first implicit enhancement point in function module POST_DOCUMENT just before the update of BKPF/BSEG

0 Kudos

Hi Monchil ,

I have a similar requirement in which i have Update BKPF-XBLNR & INFVO-XBLNR during MRRL with EXTERNAL ID field in VL31N . But i am putting a break point in function module POST_DOCUMENT and it is not stopping there . What should be done . It is a priority Requirement . Plz help . I am attaching screenshots .

Thanks and Rgds ,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Momchil ,

Plz help on this similar issue .

Thanks ,

Dave