cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Consignment Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a question regarding consignment issue. During the consignment fill up I have entered a material (machine) that is configurable and also assigned a serial number to it. Now when I try to create an order (consignment issue) and enter the corresponding serial number tied up to the machine in Consignment fillup, the system is taking just the higher level item of the BOM. The BOM is not getting exploded in the order. Can anyone please suggest where I can control. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sunny.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with the item category,kbn there is a field structure scope if u leave it blank BOM is not exploded,as per ur req do the customisation.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopalakrishnan, The configuration for the itm category is done. Is there any configuration that has to be done from Variant configuration or Serial number profile assignment side. Advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think it will b exploded in Consignment Issue as it has already exploded in Consignment fill up. Consignment issue means what selling the stock which is at consignee's place so it dose not have to b exploded. u carr on like that and see what is the flow if it is ok then go on otherwise u let me know the problem.

Thanks

Mastan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the item category VOV7,have you marked it in the field Structure scope as A or B (Explode the BOM)

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amrish, I have given it as Aor B but still it doesn't explode. I thought since I have linked with the serial number, it should automatically pull all the subitems which is already pre-configured in fill up.

Sunny.