cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner outbound Idocs in S4HANA 1511 FPS01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm currently implenting S4 Hana 1511 (FPS01) for a customer.

We need to send the Business Partners created/changd in S4 to a legacy system.

We were thinking that Idocs is the best approach but I cannot find any Idocs associated to Business Partners that contains all relevant information.

What are the options to be able to send Business Partners (and relations) to a leagcy system?

I thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Rémy

SAP Finance Consultant.

mahabaleshwar_patil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Issue is resolbved ? if yes which basic type and message type being used?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remy,

Have you converted your Customers, Vendors, Employees to Business Partners during conversion?

Regards,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

We're not doing an upgrade from ECC to S4hana.

This is a brand new implementation. We're starting directly to use Business Partners.

We need to be able to send this Business Partner from S4 (Master) to a legacy system.

Thank you.

Rémy

0 Kudos

Hello Rémy,

Do you resolve that?  We have a similar issue, but we need to connect with HCI.

Thank you for sharing any idea.

regards,

Carlos Andres

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Remy,

I understand the expectation is that after the new business partner is created, you want to extract the same from S4 system & send it to legacy system.

May i understand what is the need to transfer business partner data to legacy system?

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Most of the invoices created are created in a legacy system. Then sent to SAP.

SAP is the Master in term of Customer and Vendor Master Data as SAP is the Financial system.

SO we need to send the master data out of S4 to this Legacy so that they have the required information to perform the sales and purchasing operations.

This situation is quite common. Not every Customer is running full SAP modules.

Best regards,

Rémy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carlos,

I have raised an OSS message to SAP since a month.

They don't have any suggestions for now. I'm still waiting.

By the way they first suggested to use DEBMAS and CREMAS which is not supposed to be supported in S4 (See simplification list of 1511 on premise). Anyway even if working, these iDocs do not contain a lot of the Business Partner informations (roles, Relationship, lots of fields, etc...)

Best regards,

Rémy

Wagnerfr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Remy,

just wanted to state that we adapted this section in  Version 1.3 of S-List FPS1 (see SAP Help for FPS1 SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition – SAP Help Portal Page) .

Here the statement regarding DEBMAS and CREMAS from the revision log chapter of the S-List:

"Chapter 2.1.1.14 Business Partner IDOC Types (DEBMAS and CREMAS) removed from Simplification List. These IDOCs can be used to transfer data between SAP S/4HANA and other systems. The Customer-Vendor Integration is supported within these IDOCs".

By the way: Due to the fact that SAP S/4HANA, on-premsie edition 1511 FPS2 is released there is a corresponding S-List for FPS2 (See SAp Help for FPS2: SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition – SAP Help Portal Page)

Kind Regards,

Frank