cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira error: The calculation engine does not respond. Restart application. (HDB10001) and Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I updated SAP Lumira to the 1.30.0 versión and now, when I want to open my documents, Lumira has 2 errors:

1. "The calculation engine does not respond. Restart application. (HDB 10001)". I restarted Lumira and PC and Lumira gives me the same error and I can not open the document.

2. "Server error".  In other documents Lumira gives me this error and is not possible to open the document.

How can I solve these problems?

Thank you

Gerard Casals

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerard,

I got the same error a bunch of times. I uninstalled, rebooted and went straight to the latest version of Lumira. a quick re-install later, edit the .ini file and it worked fine.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

When you edited the .ini file after install, which parameters did you modify?

Thank you

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

Once I re-installed SAP Lumira, now it works.

Thank you to all.

Gerard

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

alan_han
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Just curious, how much memory do you have on the client machine where Lumira Desktop is installed?

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The PAM is attached to this KBA:

2297770 - Where to find documentation for SAP Lumira 1.30

I think that perhaps reinstalling / repairing Lumira 1.3 will be the first step.

If that does not help, uninstall Lumira 1.3, then uninstall any previous versions of Lumira that you will see in Add | Remove. The reinstall Lumira 1.3 (e.g.; this will essentially get you a fresh install).

If none of the above helps:

Can you create a new Lumira doc?

What is the datasource for the existing Lumira docs?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Join us for Lumira Social Hour April 14, 2016

Follow us on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does your BI platform meet the requirements as outlined in the PAM - https://support.sap.com/content/dam/library/ssp/infopages/pam-essentials/TIP/SAP%20Lumira/SAPLS4BIP_...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I can not open the pdf because is required to be customer/partner, and I'm customer only...

Thanks

Gerard

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gerard - does someone at your company have a Service Marketplace logon?  I am a customer and I have this logon.  You can also check some basics at What's New in SAP Lumira 1.30 Question & An... | SCN "

Q: 1.30 works with SAP BI BusObjects 4.2? Does it work with SAP BI BusObjects 4.1

A: Yes, 1.30 support BI4.2 SP2, and yes 4.1 SP5, 6, 7'