cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI iFlow not visible under Services when using SFTP receiver

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an iFlow in SAP HCI. Sender adapter is SOAP and receiver adapter is SFTP. When I deployed the iFlow, I could see it under "Deployed Artifacts" tab. However, I was not able to see it under Services window under IFLMAP node Properties.

I tried changing the receiver adapter to SOAP and deployed again. This time the iFlow was visible under Services. When I changed back the receiver to SFTP, the iFlow disappeared.

Please suggest if this is product bug so I can raise an incident with SAP.

Regards,

Netrey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Netrey,

In the logs are you getting any camel case error.

Refer the below log suggested by SAP.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3672608

0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman Sritharan,

Absolutely!!! I am getting the error you've mentioned.

The first 2 lines of the error message are as follows,

[CAMEL][IFLOW][EXCEPTION]:org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: Error when instantiating bean PFX__configurator of class null

[CAMEL][IFLOW][CAUSE]:Cause: com.sap.it.nm.types.NodeManagerException: [NodeCommon][CONTENT][ErrorRetrievingArtifactFromCloudStorage]:Retrieving known.hosts from cloud storage failed due to com.sap.cloud.crypto.keystore.api.KeyStoreNotFoundException: Keystore with name: 'known.hosts', for tenant: 'cc6404bc-5d84-4fc9-8a55-84ae9856f9df' is not found neither in the cloud (domain db) nor in the local (file) storage

I tried restarting the iFlow under Component Status View but the iFlow is still in error. What can

Regards,

Netrey

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Netrey,

The same error,

When I tried with different WSDL it worked.

And when I raised the same to SAP they shared the above link.

Did the link give you any clue?

try re-importing or try with new WSDL.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Netrey

When using an SFTP channel, HCI requires the known_host file to be deployed on the tenant. From the tail log, it clearly shows that the known_host file is not in your tenant. That is why it fails deployment for the SFTP scenario, but is successful when you chance it to a SOAP receiver.

If you are on a trial tenant or partner edition, you need to manage the known host file deployment yourself. If that is the case, then refer to the following blog for more details.

Regards

Eng Swee

Answers (0)