Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom check table for a field USR02 in standard table PRPS?

sap_dhaval
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I need to add a custom check table on field USR02 in the standard table PRPS.

I have a copy of the old system in which someone has implemented without Access Key, same needs to be replicated in my current client.

Is there any way to achieve it without access key.

Please suggest!

Regards,

Dhaval Patel.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You shouldn't need any sscr key for this requirement

• F4 : Use BAdI WBS_USER_FIELDS_F4 (SE19)
  • Check : Use some PS validation on WBS (OPSI) or BAdI WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE (SE19) or Customer Exit EXIT_SAPLCJWB_001 of Enhancement CNEX0001 (CMOD)

and use your check table in those implementations, but don't change PRPS or domain.

For the "without Access Key" assertion, remember that those keys depend amongst others of basis release, so you may be no longer allowed to change object, but modification may have been kept during SPDD. If your S-id is allowed try to check for a previous sscr key at https://support.sap.com/sscr, "launch the sscr application", "My Company's Registrations".

Regards,

Raymond

5 REPLIES 5

sap_dhaval
Explorer
0 Kudos

Reinserting image as first image is blurred.

Regards,
Dhaval Patel.

0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval

Not possible without access key.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You shouldn't need any sscr key for this requirement

• F4 : Use BAdI WBS_USER_FIELDS_F4 (SE19)
  • Check : Use some PS validation on WBS (OPSI) or BAdI WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE (SE19) or Customer Exit EXIT_SAPLCJWB_001 of Enhancement CNEX0001 (CMOD)

and use your check table in those implementations, but don't change PRPS or domain.

For the "without Access Key" assertion, remember that those keys depend amongst others of basis release, so you may be no longer allowed to change object, but modification may have been kept during SPDD. If your S-id is allowed try to check for a previous sscr key at https://support.sap.com/sscr, "launch the sscr application", "My Company's Registrations".

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

The Badi WBS_USER_FIELDS_F4 worked for me functionality wise.

But still I cant see the check table in se11.

Do I need to do something else for it.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Dhaval Patel.

0 Kudos

The check table require either a sscr key on domain or table or a Customizing point that will create it, (Didn't find one)

Hint: for tricky ones, you could try to reactivate the previous check table with SPDD?

Regards,

Raymond