cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statick Credit Limit Check : Credit limit exceeds

0 Kudos

Hi,

We created a Sales order on 11.03.2016.

At that time Customer's credit exposure is exceeded. We released the newly created sales order through  "VKM3"

But When we are trying to do the PGI it gives the error Statick Credit Limit Check : Credit limit exceeds (Massage number V1150)

Guys any idea??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at OSS note 71926

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hope this will help you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your initial post says "Static Credit Limit exceeded", the last screen shot you shared shows the settings related to "Dynamic Check".  Are you sure, you have shared the right credit check settings

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

I think i have shared the correct details.. If you have a doubt kindly help me to get the correct details by specifying the Process steps.

Thanks  

0 Kudos

Above is the OVA8 Setting...

With regard to creating the delivery :

We use the Vl01n T code to create the delivery . We use Automatic Batch determination >>> We pic the Delivery Quantity and Press the Post Goods Issue Button.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not shared the screen what I asked.  You have to execute one of those Credit Control Areas which is currently being used and share that screen.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are showing 2004 as credit control area-But showing the details of Credit control area 0001 which is standard--So will create confusion for members.

As your error coming at PGI level-Just select the combination of 2004 Credit control area with risk category 005 with Credit group 03.(Double click on this combination & provide this screen to members)

Note: Please be cautious in giving required inputs-otherwise you will get the delayed answers-no loss for members.

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Sorry for the wrong details which i have provided hope this will help. I do have some concern on the date filed also.

We have created the sales order in 07.03.2016.

We released it on 14.03.2016.

We created the delivery on 31.03.2016 and tried to do the PGI on the same date.  Is there any thing to do with the date ??

BR,

Nirmal

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by your screen shot- you have allowed your config only for 1 week after the release -But your mentioned dates are beyond this control-So system will react like above.

Have you tried any released document after 24.03.2016 and try..

If possible try to change the provision of 7days by discussing with business.

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Thanks Phanikumar Valiveti

After 7 days we released the Document and we can do the PGI now. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Nirmal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share your OVA8 configuration to check what is maintained for the field "Static" under Reaction.  Also, as you are aware, deliveries can be generated through various transction codes and hence, you need to indicate through which transaction, you were trying to post the goods issue.  For information, standard SAP have validation to certain transactions.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi, Radheshyam P.

Our normal practice lies on the Sales order Level only. I checked whether the Sales order is Changed after the credit release and in the Change order Change log is only updated for the credit release.

BR,

Nirmal

0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

I checked the OSS note 71926 and it is already in the System.

Regards

Nirmal

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

There are three places where credit check is carried out the sales order, the delivery,

and at goods issue.

I think you have the provision for the credit check at two places,the sales order &

and at goods issue.

Best Regards,

Radheshyam P.