cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Timesheet Extension : is it possible to to have new Calendar legend for Leave day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gents,

our requirement is to highlight calendar date as Leave day if employee was on leave in My Timesheet fiori App. From my initial investigation it seems that it can be achieved if we get leave details from existing/new service.

But on further analysis, i figured out My Timesheet version 2 has used sap.me.calendar & sap.me.calendarLegend library and calenderLegend can provide only nine types of legend which are

setLegendForNormal(sLegendForNormal)Sets a new value for property legendForNormal.

setLegendForSelected(sLegendForSelected)Sets a new value for property legendForSelected.

setLegendForSelected00(sLegendForSelected00)Sets a new value for property legendForSelected00.

setLegendForToday(sLegendForToday)Sets a new value for property legendForToday.

setLegendForType00(sLegendForType00)Sets a new value for property legendForType00.

setLegendForType01(sLegendForType01)Sets a new value for property legendForType01.

setLegendForType04(sLegendForType04)Sets a new value for property legendForType04.

setLegendForType06(sLegendForType06)Sets a new value for property legendForType06.

setLegendForType07(sLegendForType07)Sets a new value for property legendForType07.

and these legend types are already occupied.

I have looked into calendar library provided by sap.ui.unified.calendar.DatesRow & sap.ui.unified.CalendarLegend which seems to be providing more flexibility in using legends but if we take this change up the sap.me.calendar library to unified one, this amounts to be extensive effort to be done and probably new app development needs to be done.

Can anybody suggest how to incorporate legends for Leave day or Selected leave day with the existing library?

Please let me know for any clarification

Regards

Ravikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Any suggestion on above limitation?

Regards,

Ravikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

is sap planning to release My Timesheet app with sap.ui.unifiedCalendar  calendar control to overcome the limitation of Calendar Legend in existing sap.me.CalendarLegend which supports only 9 types of legends.

any insight will be helpful..

Thanks & Regards

Ravikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

can we expect any new release for My Timesheet app to accommodate legend for Leave taken, the reason why I'm asking this is that sap.me.Calendar & sap.me.CalendarLegend is deprecated now and does not provide the capability to incorporate the new legend since all 9 in built legends are occupied.

We are expected to come up with solution which caters to this requirement.

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Regards

Ravikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right, i checked the current Library they are using after I upgraded the system to 1.38 and I found that they are still using sap.me.calendar.

I don't know how it is still working