Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quota accrual on prorata based

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear team ,

I need to calculate the time quota on prorata based. Right now I am having ZA31 ( see screen shot) rule which generate quota on 1.75 month basis. But now company wants to change this to prorata means if any employee left on 14 th jan than it should calculate (1.75/30) * 14 . To incorporate this I have one other rule ZA20 but that is not working properly. Please let me know what should I need to change so that it will work

ZA20 ( accrual on prorata based )

ZA31 ( monthly accrual)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We will have to write 2 rules to handle such cases. usually the concern is we will not come to know when an employee gets separated/terminated that we will have to find out and accordingly we will have to generate quota with prorated value. It is possible to generate quota with the help of time types.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

is it possible that we can develop schema for normal accrual and handle prorata through config change like in this link i got some setting or only through schema change we can do this

Absence Quota for mid joinees - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two cases we can consider let assume one employee joins in the middle of the month, and the another employee leave in the middle of the month we can query date of joining and we can generate quota on pro-rata basis, but the other case we do not have operation to query separation date straight away we will have to find out a work around and configuration it can not be handled we will have to handle it with the help of PCR.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is hard to "debug" a pcr without information on what Function it is called by and what are the conditions required for it being called (is it daily or on a set day of the month?), what the Custom Time Types refer to (such as 9T05 or 9D29), and what the Constants refer to (such as ZSAMX or ZSAAL).

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply , Please see the information as follow:

ZSAMX Annual Leave Maximum Entilemen

ZSAAL KSA Annual Leave per month

9T05 Public Holiday

9D29 Month Days

9T06 Weekly off

9T07 Working day

9T08 Total LOP

9D31 Annual Leave accrual